Archive for the ‘sock knitting’ Category
The latest baby blanket delivered yesterday and the mom-to-be loved it.
I joined socktopia a long time ago and never really started knitting a socks … well that finally changed I started. I am using some regia bamboo and doing the waffle rib pattern from sensational knitted socks, for DD. I will get a picture up soon.
I have also added my name to ravelry … I think it is going to be awhile before I get my invite:
- You signed up on August 8, 2007
- You are #24132 on the list.
- 15127 people are ahead of you in line.
- 1101 people are behind you in line.
- 34% of the list has been invited so far