You Are Whimsical and Imaginative
Of all the types, you are the most likely to give delightfully surprising and interesting gifts.
Archive for the ‘Humor’ Category
Your Candy Heart Says “Cutie Pie”
You always seem to have a hot date, even though you never try to meet anyone.
A total charmer, you have a natural appeal that keeps you in high demand.Your ideal Valentine’s Day date: multiple dates with multiple people
Your flirting style: 100% natural
What turns you off: serious relationship talks
Why you’re hot: you’re totally addicting
|What Your Peanut Butter And Jelly Sandwich Means|
Your eating style is reserved. You are a bit of a fussy eater, and you have very specific ways you like your food prepared.You don’t really have a sweet tooth. If you go for dessert, you tend to go for something light.
Your taste in food tends to be quite eclectic and wide. You are an adventurous eater, and you like many types of cuisines.
You are probably a fairly normal, upper middle class person. You don’t rock the boat too often.
You are a tough person who isn’t afraid to live life fully. There isn’t a lot that scares you.
You are laid back and extremely easygoing. You never make a fuss, and you try to enjoy every moment.
I was blog surfing and saw this on Anita’s blog. So I thought it would be fun so here it goes ….
I charge you all to have fun and answer these questions as well
1. Wrapping Paper or Gift Bags? I like both bags and paper it all really depends on the gift.2. Real tree or artificial? Real. You can’t beat the smell of a tree in the house. 3. When do you put up the tree? No later than December 1st.
4. When do you take down the tree? New Years Day.
5. Do you like Egg Nog? Not at all.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Ummmm…. probably Barbies, or maybe that Barbie Supermarket I got one year. I think the best thing about that is the memory of my Dad putting it together! haha! Poor Dad, all he had was girls, I’m sure he got really sick of girley toys. 🙂
7. Do you have a nativity scene? No.
8. Hardest person to buy for? I would have to say DH … he always just goes out and get what he wants all the time.
9. Easiest person to buy for? The kids.
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Can’t remember; if it was that bad I probally blocked it out.
11. Mail or email Christmas Cards? Mail, I love to hang the cards I receive on the door in my house as decorations.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I have to say The Polar Express. 13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? As late as I possibly can. That way you get some good sales too …
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I don’t think so.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? The baked goods & Swedish Coffee bread that mom only makes at Christmas.16. Clear lights or colored? Clear…. They show off the ordainments better.
17. Favorite Christmas Song? Little Drummer Boy and Silent Night.18. Travel or Stay at Home? Home on Christmas19. Can you name all of Santa’s Reindeer? I think so … depends on the day!!20. Angel or Star on the top of the tree? Angel
21. Open Christmas Eve or Morning? Family presents Christmas Eve – Santa presents Christmas Day22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? The shopping.
23. What’s the corniest family tradition you do or miss doing? I don’t think we really had one …24. What’s the worst thing you’ve seen related to Christmas? The price people will pay to get their kid the “must have” gift of the year; only to have the kids not play with it 3 months later.25. Which looks best, theme trees or homey trees? Homey, all the ornaments are special and I get wonderful reminders each year when I take them out.
26. Gingerbread or Sugar Cookies? Sugar Cookies!!
27. Do you like fruitcake? Not at all!
You Would Be a Pet Rabbit
Why you would make a bad pet: Well, personal hygiene isn’t exactly your thing… you kind of smell sometimes
What you would love about being a rabbit: Playtime… and eating flowers
What you would hate about being a rabbit: Being held like a toy