Since this is a knitting blog I thought I should post on what I have been knitting.
I start the Bunny Blanket Buddy for my friends little girl. However, instead of using LB yarn I am using Bernat Softee Chunky. I could not find the LB yarn and I think that this one is just as soft.
As I posted a little bit ago I finished the body of the polkadot sweater. I have started the sleeves. It seems to me that sleeves take so long toknit up. Probably because in my case I am knitting 2 at a time.
The polkadot sweater is coming along nicely. Last night I finished the body section of the sweater. I cast on the sleeves; I like to knit both at the same time so there one does not end up longer than the other. I knit the size 8 on size 7 needles it looks big, but things usually look bigger to me. Maybe I just don’t want to face the fact that my niece is getting “bigger”.
1. Whole bean or ground? Ground, it is easier when I am not awake! J
2. Fully-loaded or decaf? Fully-loaded
3. Regular or flavored? Mostly regular, but I do enjoy Hazelnut every now and then.
4. How do you drink your coffee? Iced in the summer, Hot in the winter and always cream only.
5. Favorite coffee ever? Kona
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? I like bold coffee, it makes a better iced coffee.
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? I don’t usually have anything with my coffee, the coffee is the treat.
8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? Nope can’t think of anything.
9. Yarn/fiber you love? I
love it all. I can find a use for just about anything!
10. Yarn/fiber you hate? Fun Fur
11. What’s on your needles? Henry from Knitty & Polkadot Sweater from Berroco
12. Favorite colors? Earth tones
13. Allergies? Nope
14. Anything you really love, really don’t like, or just need to get off your chest? I love dragon flies